- Go to "Settings' tab and click on "connection" option in left panel.
- Now click on "Add" button to create new profile.
- Fill Connection Setting as given below.
Profile Name : MTNL 3G
Number : *99#
User name : mtnl
Password : mtnl123
APN : mtnl.net
- Click on "Apply" button and then click on "set to default" button. You are done.
- Right click on the MTNL 3G Modem Dialer Icon available on your desktop and select "Properties".
- Go to Compatibility tab and select "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3") or "Windows 7" form drop down menu.
- Select "Run this program as an administrator" in privilege level in bottom of the current window.
- Click OK.
- Now open dialer application and connect it to Internet. Voila! You are connected to Internet.
- Go to Control Panel and click "Network Connections".
- Click on "Create new Connection" and click on next button in network connection wizard.
- Select "Connect to Internet" option and click on next button.
- Now, select "Set up my connection manually" and click on next button.
- Select "Set up my connection manually" and click next, Then select "connect using dial-up connection" and press next button.
- Choose your MTNL 3G USB modem which you have configured and click on next button.
- Now fill details as given below.
Dial Up Phone Number - *99#
User Name - mtnl
Password - mtnl123
Connection Name - MTNL 3G
- Click on next button and you are done.