- First, Extract everything from zip file, then you find a folder named "ezboot" in it.
- Open this folder and now copy all files from this folder and save in the location of default directory of EasyBoot like "Your Easyboot Folder\ezboot".
- Now, copy any image to "Your Easyboot Folder\ezboot".
- Now it is required to change the settings of EasyBoot software so that your image shows properly.
- First click on "file" menu, change location of background image to the location of your recently copied image (As per step 3).
- Then click on "Options" and now click on "Configuration".
- Change Screen mode to "256 color (8bit)".
- Now, Change Screen resolution to "600*800 pixels".
Size - 6.67 Mb
Total images - 30
Image format - Bmp